ASSOC. PROF. APIWAT RATANAWARAHA (PH.D.)
- Ph.DMIT, USA 2006
(Economic Development & Technology Policy)
- MCPMIT, USA 2002
(International Development & Regional Planning)
- M. Phil. University of Cambridge, UK 1997
- B.Eng. University of Tokyo, Japan 1996
- Associate Professor. Department of Regional and Urban Planning Faculty of Architecture Chulalongkorn University 2016
- Assistant Professor. Department of Regional and Urban Planning Faculty of Architecture Chulalongkorn University Teaches theory, planning and practice. Urban economics City public finance Land Policy and Management City management Planning management Economic and social development of the city and region Urban infrastructure, sector planning, research methodology Regional planning practice Doctoral seminar. 1997 – Present.
- Visiting Assistant Professor. Teaching Infrastructure in Crisis: Energy Security Challenges Department of Urban Studies and Planning, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. 2009 – 2014 (fall term).
- Special teacher. Teach Urbanization in Developing Countries, International Development Studies Program, Faculty of Political Science, Chulalongkorn University. 2008.
- Special lecturer. Teaching infrastructure planning. Infrastructure finance International Engineering Program Faculty of Engineering Chulalongkorn University 2007-2012.
- Special lecturer. Teach land economics and urban development. Property Appraisal Economics Real Estate Business Project Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy Thammasat University. 2007-2012.
- Special teacher. Teaches strategy, local area planning, integration Department of Public Administration School of Liberal Arts Mae Fah Luang University. 2007.
- Teaching Assistant, Analytics of Cities, Professor Alice H.Amsden, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. 2003.
Academic work can be consulted at http://www.cuurp.org/faculties-staffs/apiwat-ratanawaraha/