JOIN us for an exciting one-hour panel discussion on “Regenerative Capitalism – How to Get it Done, Now!” jointly hosted by The Club of Rome, Max Planck Foundation, and TUM Venture Labs, as part of the Circular Republic Festival.
This panel aims to discuss tangible measures to create incentives for startups and established companies, with a focus on fostering a regenerative economy where “sustainable development” and “responsible leadership” are upheld as the standard “by default, not by design practice”. Following the discussion, there are plans to draft white paper outlining action-based implementations for the next 2-5 years.
- Carlos Alvarez Pereira (Vice President Club of Rome)
- Dietmar Harhoff (Director Max Planck Institute Innovation and Competition)
- Flore de Durfort (CEO & Co-founder @ Point Twelve)
- Lubomila Jordanova (CEO & Founder Plan A & Co-Founder Greentech Alliance │ Obama Leader │ MIT Under 35 Innovator │ LinkedIn Top Voice
- Nicolas Peter (Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the BMW Foundation Herbert Quandt & former CFO of BMW AG)
- Panel Moderation by Nele Terveen (PhD Candidate @TUM Venture Labs | Fellow @tt30 Club of Rome | Ambassador @Economy for the Common Good)
Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in a thought-provoking discussion with industry experts – register today!
What would make regenerative organisations viable and widespread? This is one of the key questions being asked by The Fifth Element, an initiative from The Club of Rome and partners. To find out more visit https://www.the5thelement.earth