As part of the Arendalsuka festival in Arendal, Norway, Sandrine Dixson-Declève, Earth4All Project Lead, will speak in the panel “Bridging a fragmented world” among several other speakers. Arendalsuka is an annual national forum where delegates from politics, NGOs, industry and the public meet to debate and develop politics for the present and the future.
- “Bridging a fragmented world – the view from Norway” – Anniken Huitfeldt, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Norway, will open the event
- “Earth4All: How to achieve wellbeing for All within planetary boundaries” – Sandrine Dixson-Declève, Co-president, Club of Rome, and Project Lead, Earth4All
- “Bridging a Fragmented world – A view from the East” – C. Raja Mohan, Senior Fellow, Asia Society Policy Institute, New Delhi, Foreign Affairs analyst and Author of book on China-India rivalry
- “Resilience and entrepreneurship in the time of war: what can we learn from the front lines in Ukraine” – Maryna Saprykina, Head of Ukraine’s Center for CSR Development
- Panel Discussion with Georg Riekeles, Associate Director, European Policy Centre, Brussels, Vidar Helgesen, Executive Director, Nobel Foundation and Sofie Høgestøl, USA Expert, lawyer with a doctorate from the Norwegian Center for Human Rights and a Associate professor at the Nordic Institue for Maritime Law, University of Oslo.
Anita Pratap, international journalist, author and documentary filmmaker, will moderate the panel.