24 January 2022 – Sandrine Dixson-Declève, Co-President of The Club of Rome, is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Personal Assistant who will be the principal point of contact for all personal and Club of Rome activities. The ideal candidate would be based in Belgium and available to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate to be proficient in English, speak French fluently (any additional language is a plus). Excellent writing, administrative, outreach and communication skills are required as well as the ability to multitask and prioritise multiple projects. Attention to detail and strong follow through from beginning to end will prove to be a tremendous support, as are excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
You will be a team player who is adaptive and comfortable working in a small team, whilst being able to take ownership of your workload and responsibilities. A high level of professionalism and tact is essential. Other essentials are the ability to maintain calm in stressful situations; to problem solve effectively; degree of adaptability and willingness to pivot when needed; have a flexible approach to working hours.
- Serving as the gatekeeper, handling all information requests, liaising with all stakeholders.
- Conducting research and preparing reports.
- Preparing correspondence (emails, memos, presentations, reports, letters) with follow-through.
- Managing the calendar, arranging meetings, scheduling appointments (cancelling/rescheduling when necessary).
- Providing updates and reminders to keep Ms Dixson-Declève on schedule.
- Coordinating all travel arrangements (flight, hotel, itinerary), expense reports.
- Consultancy/self-employed status would be preferable but a contract as a salaried employee is possible.
- This role requires a minimum of 50% (up to 100% will be considered).
How to apply
Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the post you are applying for: Personal Assistant to SDD
- Motivation letter (max. 2 pages) including salary expectations
- Contact details for two referees and your relationship to them
For any questions, please contact Patricia Linstaedt at email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.