19 July 2022 – Sandrine Dixson-Declève, Co-President of The Club of Rome, is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Personal Assistant who will be the principal point of contact for all personal and Club of Rome activities. Sandrine is based in Brussels and the ideal candidate needs to be available on the European time zone and available to start as soon as possible.
- Serving as the gatekeeper, handling all information requests, liaising with all stakeholders.
- Preparing correspondence (emails, memos, presentations, reports, letters) with follow-through.
- Managing the calendar, arranging meetings, scheduling appointments (cancelling/rescheduling when necessary).
- Providing updates and reminders to keep Ms Dixson-Declève on schedule.
- Coordinating all travel arrangements (flight, hotel, itinerary), expense reports.
The successful candidate will have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English C1) – knowledge of French or other additional languages is advantageous.
- A flexible, proactive attitude and ability to multi-task and prioritise multiple projects.
- Attention to detail and strong follow through from beginning to end.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A high level of professionalism and tact.
You will be a team player who is adaptive and comfortable working in a small team, whilst being able to take ownership of your workload and responsibilities.
- Consultancy/self-employed status would be preferable but a contract as a salaried employee is possible.
- This role requires a minimum of 75% (up to 100% will be considered).
How to apply
Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the post you are applying for: Personal Assistant to SDD
- Motivation letter (max. 2 pages) including salary expectations
- Contact details for two referees and your relationship to them
For any questions, please contact Patricia Linstaedt at email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.